Planning & Scheduling
FTI Consulting employs specialists in critical path method (CPM) schedule development, review and progress evaluation for all phases of a capital project. Our professionals are adept at creating and evaluating bid, baseline, recovery and start-up and commissioning schedules, as well as performing complex schedule delay analyses.
In response to the growing prevalence of Building Information Modelling (BIM), FTI Consulting has developed a 4D scheduling service. Our experts compile the relevant BIM information from the project stakeholders and link the physical representations of building elements to activities in the CPM schedule. The end result is a robust graphic model that displays the planned construction sequence over time. Clients can view the virtual construction of the project as sequenced in the CPM schedule.
Senior Managing Director, Head of Middle East Construction Solutions
Senior Managing Director, Head of Europe Construction Solutions
- Article: Loss of Productivity in Construction Contracts
- Article: Water Inflows in Deep Excavations in Karstified Rock
- Article: Middle East Airport Expansion: Preventing Project Turbulence
- Article: Payment Terms in Public Contracts: Is Further Statutory Intervention Required?
- Webinar: Construction Arbitration – It’s Not All About the Money