IPO & Capital Raising
An initial public offering (“IPO”) requires well-planned and strategic communications before, during and after the event. FTI Consulting has helped companies of all sizes successfully navigate their entry into the equity markets — including the creation of the investment story, the development of the IPO road show, and the outreach plans for investors, employees and regulators. We develop compelling investment stories and understand what investors and other stakeholders want and need to hear.
We have a comprehensive and proven approach to help companies establish the right public company infrastructure and ongoing communications programmes.
FTI Consulting works with our clients to:
- Create a clear and effective investment proposition and strategic rationale for the IPO
- Develop an IPO preparation roll-out plan that identifies communications-related activities and responsibilities
- Establish an investor relations infrastructure, including website content and protocols for handling enquiries
- Educate and train senior management and other employees on public company communications practices — including media training, compliance/disclosure training and mock Q&As
- Target quality, long-term institutional investors for road show meetings and post-IPO activities
- Create and refine disclosure and reporting practices
- Prepare for the first earnings call
- Arrange listing day media and event support