With economic disputes growing in cost and complexity, FTI Consulting helps companies navigate each stage of the dispute resolution process. We offer independent advice and expert testimony needed for successful outcomes. Our experts have years of industry experience in damage quantification, as well as in treaty and commercial arbitration.
We provide end-to-end valuation and litigation support, including: determining if a claim is worth pursuing; identifying the correct approaches or methodologies for quantifying damages; evaluating claims in the context of past and future economic damages incurred; and pinpointing the exact type of expertise, evidence and documentation required.
Our global arbitration experts have extensive international arbitration experience within the following industries:
- Oil and gas
- Financial services
- Hotel and leisure
- Intellectual property
- Consumer good
Quantification of economic and financial damages
Senior Managing Director, Head of EMEA & Asia-Pacific Economic & Financial Consulting
Senior Managing Director
- Article: UK Regulated Utilities Post COVID: Business as Usual or Potential for Change?
- Article: COVID-19 Is Shaking Up the Energy Sector, with Disputes on the Horizon
- Article: Limits to the Principle of ‘Full Compensation’
- Report: The Country Risk Premium: A Foreign Affair
- Brochure: International Arbitration Brochure