We provide independent and reliable opinions on the value of business, shares, financial instruments and intangible assets across the full range of contexts in which valuation analysis is required. Our services include:
- Fairness opinions and valuation opinions in respect of proposed transactions or corporate restructurings;
- Financial reporting valuations;
- Tax valuations and transfer pricing;
- Private equity portfolio valuations;
- Intellectual property and other intangible assets valuations; and
- Dispute and litigation support.
Our valuations are informed by our disciplined and robust application of economics and finance theory and our extensive experience across a broad range of industries and geographies. We are supported by FTI Consulting’s global network of industry professionals that can provide industry expertise, technical and market insights, and transaction experience.
We do not act as statutory auditors and so we are free of any actual or perceived conflicts of interest that can arise where an audit firm also undertakes valuation work.
Our valuation team of over 50 professionals contains accountants, CFA charter holders, MBAs, economists and econometricians. Our team also includes valuers who have prior experience as equity analysts, M&A advisers, asset managers and auditors.
No matter how complex the issues or how challenging the circumstances, we have the experience, technical expertise and resources to deliver reliable valuation opinions.