Member of the WTS Global International Network
Increasingly, tax strategy has become an issue for the Board of Directors and stakeholders. It is a substantive business issue with implications for reputation, brand value, “licence to trade,” and business and financial relationships. Increasing regulation around Corporate Criminal Offence and Senior Accounting Officer requires that companies have strong governance to address tax risk.
FTI Consulting is in a unique and independent position to assist businesses in addressing these issues. Our team combines highly experienced tax professionals and market-leading strategic communications and public affairs specialists to provide a truly multidisciplinary service.
Examples of the services that we provide include:
- Reviewing a client’s tax strategy, its implementation and application
- Risk reviews for Corporate Criminal Offence and Senior Accounting Officer regulations
- Reviewing relevant media and stakeholder engagement strategies
- Independently reviewing historic tax planning (as planning that was historically viewed as benign may now become a target for criticism)
- Advising and supporting Executive and Non-Executive Directors
Member of the WTS Global International Network. Locally rooted - Globally connected.