Our team provides a high quality, flexible and cost effective solution to tax compliance, ranging from providing additional resources to support in-house teams to undertaking the entire tax function.
We take a proactive approach where the team acquires a detailed understanding of a client’s business operations and is ideally placed to provide tax advisory and planning support whenever required.
With more emphasis on corporates to control and improve the manner in which they deal with their tax compliance process, businesses are continually revisiting the way in which they manage tax compliance. This ensures that tax and process risks are minimised and cost efficiencies maximised.
We tailor our approach to our clients’ needs with an understanding of the time and management demands faced by resource-constrained finance teams. A significant amount of senior involvement from our team means we can leverage our experience and skills to identify opportunities to improve tax processes and deliver tax savings.
Our team is experienced in partnering with businesses to provide a wide range of compliance and reporting services, including:
- Preparation of corporate tax computations and returns
- Tax provisioning for statutory accounts purposes, preparing accounting journals, undertaking tax reconciliations and liaising with auditors
- Group reporting, including year-end/quarterly reporting and forecasting, under IFRS, U.S. GAAP and UK GAAP
- Deferred tax reporting and analysis for both routine reporting purposes and assessment of deferred tax impacts of specific planning and transactions
- iXBRL-managed tagging service for financial statements in line with HMRC’s online filing criteria for corporate tax returns
- Dispute resolution with HMRC
- Senior accounting officer support
- Tax reporting improvement and consolidation modeling
We have significant experience working with a wide range of groups, both UK-listed and inbound, across a number of industries, including manufacturing, retail, real estate, hospitality, pharmaceutical and technology.