- Managing Director
- Strategic Communications
- T: +1 917 518 1378
- F: +1 212 850 5790
- Wall Street Plaza
- 88 Pine Street, 32nd Floor
- New York, NY, 10005
- United States
- T: +1 212 850 5600
- F: +1 212 850 5790
- B.A., Economics and English, Rutgers University
- M.B.A., Finance, Pace University
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 86, 87 (Prior)
- International Aviation Women’s Association (IAWA)
Susan Donofrio has a particular expertise in airlines and aviation. Her experience encompasses both Wall Street and corporate aviation roles for over 20 years.
Ms. Donofrio joined FTI Consulting from Macquarie Capital where she was a Senior Equity Research Analyst focused on the aviation and aircraft leasing sectors. Other add-on industries to aviation that she has covered in the past include Aerospace, Air Freight, MROs and Online Travel Agencies. Previous brokerage firms that she has worked for include Deutsche Bank, NatWest Securities, Bankers Trust, Prudential, and Salomon Brothers.
Ms. Donofrio has been recognized as a top stock picker and for her financial modeling skills. Her analytical skills and insight were also recognized by airline leadership who requested that she give her analysis and perspective to Congress right after 9/11 when the industry was in need of emergency funding. She was asked for follow up testimony a year later. Ms. Donofrio frequently participates on industry panels at conferences and has been a frequent guest on CNBC and Bloomberg to provide stock and industry insight.
Ms. Donofrio was Head of Investor Relations at Hawaiian Airlines where she successfully implemented the Company’s Investor Relations Program. She increased analyst coverage, was put in charge of and contributed to the quarterly earnings season prep process, and successfully managed investor days and activist investors. More recently, she was the lead Investor Relations Consultant for CIT Aerospace, an aircraft leasing company. She led the Company on a dual path for a New York stock exchange listing and a stand-alone spin-out to shareholders.
Ms. Donofrio holds a B.A. from Rutgers University and an M.B.A. from The Lubin School of Business, Pace University.
Awards & Recognition:
- Runner Up on the All-America Team of Top Analysts/Aviation for quality of work and strategic business insight, Institutional Investor Magazine (2003).
- Ranked in the top five of “Best on the Street” Analysts for financial modeling and/or stock picking, Aviation, Wall Street Journal (2000-2003).
- Ranked #1 Aviation analyst for stock picking, Forbes (2007).