- Senior Managing Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +27 11 214 2420
- 173 Oxford Road
- Johannesburg, 2196
- South Africa
- T: +27 11 214 2400
- Bachelor of Accounting Science, Wits University
- B.Com., Accounting, Wits University
- Chartered Accountant
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of South Africa
- Business Plan Review
- Financial Due Diligence
- Private Equity Advisory
- Transaction Advisory
- Automotive & Industrial
- Diversified Industrials
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
Mickey Bove is a Senior Managing Director at FTI Consulting. He is a member of the Forensic and Litigation segment and is based in Johannesburg. Mickey is the Transaction Services leader within FTI Consulting’s Corporate Finance practice in South Africa.
Mickey is a qualified Chartered Accountant and has over 20 years’ experience in providing M&A due diligence services to clients. He has been involved in many significant due diligence assignments working for both strategic and financial buyers (local and international): including buy side and sell side services, working capital and cash flow reviews and profit forecast reviews.
Mickey has also assisted clients with other M&A services that include: feasibility studies, financial modelling, capital markets and stock exchange compliance work. He has worked on varied transactions in the following sectors: Private Equity, Energy and Natural Resources, Retail and Consumer Markets, Automotive & Industrial, Telecoms and Technology, Real Estate.
Mickey also worked on several cross-border assignments in the following countries: Nigeria, Namibia, Malawi, Kenya, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia. Listed below are a number of recent transactions which Mickey was directly involved in as a leader in providing the above services:
- Undertaking buy-side financial due diligence of Boxmore Plastic for Alpla Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH’s acquisition;
- Undertaking buy-side financial due diligence of the Flexibles business of Astrapak for RPC Group’s acquisition;
- Undertaking buy-side financial due diligence on Safaricom for Vodacom;
- Undertaking buy-side financial due diligence on Little Green Beverages for Ethos;
- Undertaking buy-side financial due diligence on Stillwater and Aquarius Platinum for Sibanye;
- Undertaking sell side services on the sale of Brandcorp and Kevro for Ethos;
- Undertaking sell side services on a media company;
- Providing vendor assist services to clients in the mining and steel industries;
- Undertaking the working capital review for the directors of a mining company that listed on the JSE;
- Undertaking stock exchange compliance work for a number of JSE listed clients (in real estate, mining, financial services, consumer markets etc.) in the role as Reporting Accountant Specialist.