Jordi González del Pino
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +34 91 524 3848
- M: +34 680 267 681
- F: +34 91 524 3877
- Paseo de Recoletos 3
- 3rd Floor
- Madrid, 28004
- T: +34 91 524 3840
- F: +34 91 524 3877
- Asset Tracing & Recovery
- Corporate Fraud & Investigations
- Due Diligence
- Forensic Accounting & Investigations
- Global Risk & Investigations
- Energy, Power & Products
- Real Estate
Jordi González del Pino is a Director in the FTI International Risk and Investigations practice, which is part of the Forensic and Litigation Consulting segment of FTI Consulting. He has more than eight years of litigation and investigative consulting experience.
At FTI Consulting, Jordi has worked in numerous projects in relation to reputational due diligences, background checks, vendor integrity programs, internal corporate investigations, fraud investigations, asset searches, political risk analysis as well as advisement in litigations cases and FCPA procedures.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Jordi worked for Kroll, one of the major international risk consulting companies, in which he occupied the position of Consultant in the Barcelona and Madrid offices for three years. Then, he joined K2 Intelligence, also an international risk consulting group, where he was Senior Consultant for another year.
His professional experience includes cases across a number of sectors, including, among others, food, banking, telecommunications, textile, energy, gaming and retail industries, for clients based in Europe, the U.S., Latin America, Africa and Asia.
Jordi holds a Master’s Degree in International Business (Universidad Pompeu Fabra, Spain) and a BA in Political Science and Public Administration from the Universidad Prompeu Fabra and the Institut d'Études Politiques de Toulouse (France). He speaks Spanish, English, French and Catalan.
- Reputational Due Diligences. Jordi has worked in several due diligence investigations into companies and individuals in many different jurisdictions, such as the EU, Russia, Central Asia, Africa and the Middle East. He has also carried out political risk analysis for companies investing in Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Background checks. As part of FCPA procedures, Jordi worked in the review of European suppliers and subcontractors for an American client. He has also worked in the analysis, review and identification of red flags of suppliers for one of the largest Spanish retail companies.
- Business Intelligence. Jordi has been involved in several business intelligence cases across a number of sectors, including banking, telecommunications, gaming, textile and energy in Spain, France, UK, Italy, the U.S. and Latin America.
- Fraud Investigations. He has worked in internal and external fraud investigations for the chemical, IT, education, energy and mining industries. Many of these investigations helped uncover corrupt practices and provided key evidence in support of legal actions.
- Asset searches. He has participated in projects for the search and location of money, assets and properties of countries, companies and individuals in Spain, the EU and offshore jurisdictions.