General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Advisory Services
With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on the horizon, organisations that control or process personally identifiable information of EU residents will be required to abide by new legislation or face significant penalties of up to 4% of annual turnover or €20 million euros, whichever is greater.
Many companies will need to make significant changes to comply with the regulation which will apply from 25th May 2018.
FTI Consulting's Advisory Services can help you:
- Conduct a gap analysis to assess potential gaps in GDPR compliance and GDPR readiness
- Identify and understand where personal data is being processed and where data flows
- Analyse GDPR impacted policies around data processing and security
- Develop a pragmatic GDPR action plan inclusive of technical and organisational measures to comply with requirements
- Assist in implementation of risk prioritised remediation to comply with the GDPR