All transactions have a tax implication. FTI Consulting tax specialists deploy effective structuring strategies and commercially focused tax diligence to maximise value opportunities and minimise risk for a range of investors. Our team is experienced in all types of domestic and cross border transactions including fund and JV structuring, disposals, restructurings, refinancings and initial public offerings.
We are proud to lead the FTI Global Tax Network, which provides high quality tax advisory, transfer pricing and compliance services to large multinational clients across all industry sectors, which you can find out more about here: http://fti.tax. By combining cross-border transaction expertise with local tax knowledge, our team is able to deliver high-quality, coordinated tax advice wherever the transaction occurs. All engagements are managed by our dedicated transactions team, based in London, providing expert structuring advice and leading-edge solutions at every stage of the transaction cycle, from the initial due diligence phase to structuring sale and purchase agreements to post-deal implementation.
Our transaction experts:
- Advise on the formation of joint ventures and funds, balancing the tax needs of different investors and management teams (including the structuring of carried interest participations)
- Advise on incentivisation and retention of key staff and partners via tax and cost-efficient management and partner incentive planning
- Structure the purchase of an asset or company tax efficiently with flexibility on exit or refinancing
- Assess historical and future tax exposures in a target, and impact on deal negotiation, SPA drafting and insurance
- Achieve tax-efficient returns on exit