Cost Analytics & Auditing
Clients turn to FTI Consulting for objective advice about forecasting, controlling costs, auditing change orders and invoices and overseeing recovery strategies – all to meet project financial goals without surprises. Our experts quantify direct and indirect costs in support or defence of requests for additional compensation.
Our experts work with owners and contractors to understand, analyse, manage and forecast construction costs. We prepare, provide or analyse estimates, job cost reports, change order pricing, forecasts, invoice reviews, accounting data, payrolls, interest costs and other project records in order to determine, protect or enhance our client’s financial position.
Senior Managing Director, Head of Middle East Construction Solutions
Senior Managing Director, Head of Europe Construction Solutions
- Article: Loss of Productivity in Construction Contracts
- Article: Water Inflows in Deep Excavations in Karstified Rock
- Article: Middle East Airport Expansion: Preventing Project Turbulence
- Article: Payment Terms in Public Contracts: Is Further Statutory Intervention Required?
- Webinar: Construction Arbitration – It’s Not All About the Money