FTI Consulting is a leading global provider of commercial management, risk-based advisory, dispute resolution services and strategic communications counsel on complex projects across all construction and engineering industries. Our professionals are industry leaders who understand technical, business, regulatory and legal matters and are seasoned in giving expert testimony. They represent top talent – engineers, architects, accountants, quantity surveyors, planning and scheduling specialists, cost engineers, project managers and strategic communications professionals – across the construction and engineering disciplines.
Our clients hire us to ensure that every aspect of their capital programme or project is properly governed, well-executed and fully supported from beginning to end. FTI Consulting draws on its breadth of international construction experience and knowledge to deliver the best outcome for our clients, wherever their projects may be located.
Senior Managing Director, Head of Middle East Construction Solutions
Senior Managing Director, Head of Europe Construction Solutions
- Article: Loss of Productivity in Construction Contracts
- Article: Water Inflows in Deep Excavations in Karstified Rock
- Article: Middle East Airport Expansion: Preventing Project Turbulence
- Article: Payment Terms in Public Contracts: Is Further Statutory Intervention Required?
- Webinar: Construction Arbitration – It’s Not All About the Money