In the United Arab Emirates, FTI Consulting has a team of 70 professionals located in three offices across Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The firm entered the Middle Eastern market in 2005 with the establishment of the Construction Solutions practice, which today is widely recognised as a market leading practice in the UAE that provides a range of services in the construction space, including claims and delay services.
In 2008 FTI Consulting expanded its presence with the launch of the Strategic Communications practice in the United Arab Emirates which provides communications, public affairs and reputational management, among other services to a wide client base across the Middle East.
In 2016 and 2017, FTI Consulting established the Forensic & Litigation Consulting and the Economic & Financial Consulting practices have expanded our capabilities across the Middle East.
The FLC team, led by Yaser Dajani, extended FTI Consulting’s expert reach by supporting our global network as well as providing regional clients with forensic and consulting services including, fraud investigations, financial crime services, complex business intelligence, and cybersecurity.
The EFC team bring multi-jurisdictional experience in the disputes industry, focusing on expert accounting services, including damages assessment and expert witness testimony in litigation and arbitration.
In 2018, FTI Consulting further expanded the UAE regional practice with the addition of a dedicated Technology segment, specialising in a range of core services to our clients in the region. The segment provides e-discovery services, as well as data governance and information security services.
As the UAE and Middle Eastern markets become ever more sophisticated, our clients require a combination of financial, technical, business and industry experience. They rely on us to provide strategic advice and comprehensive results-focused solutions.
We are dedicated to helping organisations protect and enhance their enterprise value in an increasingly complex and evolving legal, regulatory and economic environment. No matter how challenging or complex the assignment, clients benefit from our extensive local, regional and global experience and expert knowledge.
- Alternative dispute resolution services, including adjudication, case management and representation
- Arbitration and litigation support
- Claim preparation and defence
- Contract compliance reviews
- Expert opinion on project management services
- Expert opinion on quantum and delay
- Loss of profit determination
- Quantum assessment
- Valuation and measurement
Economic and Financial Consulting
- Dispute advisory services
- Expert determination
- Expert witness services
- International arbitration services
- Local Litigation assistance
Forensic and Litigation Consulting
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption
- Asset Tracing and Recovery
- Complex Business Intelligence
- Export Controls and Sanctions
- Financial Crime and Regulatory Advisory
- Forensic Accounting
- Forensic Investigations
- Reputation Audit and Management
- Capital Markets & Financial Communications
- Corporate Reputation Management
- Crisis Communications & Special Situations
- Digital & Insights
- Media Relations and spokesperson training
- People & Change
- Public Affairs & Government Relations
- Digital Forensics
- Forensic Technology including Computer Forensics, Data Analytics and eDiscovery
- Information Governance
- Intellectual Property
- Privacy & Security Practice
Rechercher des bureaux
Senior Managing Director, Head of Middle East Economic and Financial Consulting
Senior Managing Director, Head of Middle East Construction Solutions