We help clients identify and assess risk, respond to evolving regulation, react to regulatory action, and enhance their existing financial crime risk management programme.
Our Services include:
- Reducing the risk of financial crime and reputational damage, including:
- Conducting risk assessments and designing tools tailored to legal entities, lines of business or geographies
- Reviewing financial crime risk management programmes to evaluate their effectiveness
- Reviewing, revising or designing policies and procedures, client risk assessments and monitoring tools
- Designing and delivering education programmes
- Developing and executing remediation programmes
- Reviewing governance arrangements and related management information
- Working with and supporting regulators during investigations and preparing clients for onsite regulator visits, thematic reviews, interviews, investigations and attestations, and conducting FCA and PRA- mandated section 166(s166) reviews. We can also serve as an independent monitor under US and other regulator driven programmes, as well as comprehensively review past business transactions.
- Drawing upon experts across our global network, mobilising teams to execute multi-jurisdictional engagements. Our multi-disciplinary team includes former heads of financial crime and money laundering reporting officers, ex-regulators, forensic investigators, data analysts and e-discovery experts.
Senior Managing Director