The Economic and Financial Consulting practice at FTI Consulting helps clients to use economic and financial analysis, econometrics and network modelling to analyse complex issues of pricing, valuation and risk management that occur across the spectrum of regulated industries.
Our experts combine academic and commercial expertise in economics with strong industry sector knowledge of the markets in which industrial companies operate, and the engineering and operating issues they confront, to advise on the effect of regulations on their global business strategies.
We have extensive regulated industry expertise in:
- Health care and life sciences
- Rail, airline and pipeline transportation
- Oil and gas
- Electric power and transmission
- Financial services and trading
Our Service Offerings
- Advice on economically appropriate regulatory strategies & tactics
- Analysis and expert testimony in disputes related to pricing, terms and conditions and alleged breach of contracts
- Pricing of Bundled Services
- Regulatory due diligence for investors in regulated industries
- Modelling of regulated networks for litigation, investment and business planning applications
Senior Managing Director