FTI Consulting helps clients assess the value of their businesses and business assets by providing robust, independent valuation opinions. We integrate finance and economic expertise to articulate and communicate a valuation hypothesis that provides genuine insight into underlying value drivers.
FTI Consulting helps clients identify and understand the value of their businesses in both contentious and non-contentious situations, such as:
- Group restructuring and fiscal valuations
- Transactions and disputes between shareholders
- Post-acquisition disputes and expropriation claims
- Matrimonial disputes
- Regulatory and accounting valuations
- Investor relations and fundraising.
- Acquisitions and disposals of businesses
Senior Managing Director, EMEA Head of Economic and Financial Consulting