Transaction Tax Advisory
All transactions have a tax implication. FTI Consulting tax specialists deploy effective structuring strategies and commercially focused tax diligence to maximise value opportunities and minimise risk. We deliver at every stage of the transaction cycle from the initial due diligence phase through to structuring and SPA negotiation and post-deal implementation. Our team is experienced in all types of domestic and cross border transactions including acquisitions, disposals, restructurings, refinancings and initial public offerings.
We provide tax due diligence to both buy and sell side parties. This can be provided either as a stand alone deliverable or in collaboration with our financial due diligence team to provide complete support to a transaction.
Our transaction tax experts help you:
- Structure the sale of an asset or a company to help reduce your tax liability and maximise available exemptions and reliefs
- Structure the purchase of an asset or company tax efficiently with flexibility on exit or refinancing
- Deal with historical and future tax exposures in a target in negotiation and deal execution
- Incentivise and retain key staff via tax and cost-efficient management incentive planning
- Achieve tax efficient returns on exit
For further information please see Tax Advisory.