With more emphasis on corporates to control and improve the manner in which they deal with their tax compliance process, businesses are continually revisiting the way in which they manage tax compliance. This ensures that tax and process risks are minimised and cost efficiencies maximised.
Our tax compliance and reporting team provides high-quality, flexible and cost-effective solutions to tax compliance issues, ranging from securing additional resources for in-house teams to assuming the entire tax function for groups or delivering outsourced tax return preparation services.
Compliance is not merely a number-crunching exercise. We tailor our approach to our clients’ needs with an understanding of the time and management demands faced by resource-constrained finance teams. A significant amount of senior involvement from our team means we can leverage our experience and skills to identify opportunities to improve tax processes and deliver tax savings.
Our team is experienced in partnering with businesses to provide a wide range of compliance and reporting services, including:
- Preparation of corporate tax computations and returns
- Tax provisioning for statutory accounts purposes, preparing accounting journals, undertaking tax reconciliations and liaising with auditors
- Group reporting, including year-end/quarterly reporting and forecasting, under IFRS, U.S. GAAP and UK GAAP
- Review of tax impact and implementation of IFRS and FRS 101/102 conversions
- Deferred tax reporting and analysis for both routine reporting purposes and assessment of deferred tax impacts of specific planning and transactions
- iXBRL-managed tagging service for financial statements in line with HMRC’s online filing criteria for corporate tax returns
- Dispute resolution with HMRC
- Senior accounting officer support
- Tax reporting improvement and consolidation modeling
Our team has significant experience working with a wide range of groups, both UK-listed and inbound, across a number of industries, including manufacturing, retail, real estate, hospitality, pharmaceutical and technology.