- Managing Director
- Economic & Financial Consulting
- T: +33 1 53 05 36 44
- 22 place de la Madeleine
- 5ème étage
- Paris, 75008
- T: +33 1 53 05 36 00
- DESS in Corporate Finance and Financial Engineering (225). Paris Dauphine University, 1999
- Masters in Accounting and Financial Techniques (MSTCF). Paris Dauphine University
- Member of SFEV (French Association of Appraisers)
Teddy Guerineau is a Managing Director at FTI Consulting. He is a member of the Economic and Financial Consulting segment and is based in Paris.
Before joining FTI Consulting in 2017, Teddy was an Associate in Sorgem Evaluation, a French company who specialise in financial valuation and litigation.
Teddy has 18 years of experience in providing assistance to cases of litigation and loss assessment, presented before all types of jurisdictions, especially before French courts. His expertise includes company valuation, assets and financial instruments valuation in different contexts (transactions, independent expert reports, and fiscal investigation) as well as support in the context of disputes in front of French jurisdictions and cases of international arbitration.
During the past few years, Teddy has worked on a number of company and assets valuation cases including providing fairness opinions, in the context of public offers. He has equally advised clients in complex disputes procedures relative to anti-competitive practice, judicial accountability of CEOs and directors, price manipulation and insider trading following the renegotiation of contracts due to sudden changes in economic circumstances.
Examples of his thorough experience include:
- valuation of companies, assets and financial instruments;
- valuation of financial damages;
- consulting on disputes’ economic and financial aspects; and
- preparation of experts and lawyers for hearings.