- Senior Managing Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +33 1 53 05 36 49
- M: +33 6 89 32 98 85
- F: +33 1 53 05 36 16
- 22 place de la Madeleine
- 4ème étage
- Paris, 75008
- T: +33 1 53 05 36 33
- F: +33 1 53 05 36 16
- B.S., and M.S., Finance and Accounting, ESCP Europe
- M.B.A., Drexel University
- European Studies, E.N.A, National School of Administration, Paris
- Due Diligence
- Financial Due Diligence
- Global Risk & Investigations
- Bribery & Corruption Investigations & Compliance
- Corporate Fraud & Investigations
- Energy, Power & Products
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
Stephanie is a Senior Managing Director in FTI Consulting's Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice in Paris who specialises in complex fraud and corruption investigations, strategic intelligence, compliance and governance. Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Stephanie was the head of the Compliance Forensic and Investigation department for Europe and Africa at Control Risks based in London, UK as well as the Managing Director of the French entity. Stephanie has nearly 20 years of professional experience working mostly in financial and risk consulting across the world.
Throughout her career, Stephanie has spent significant periods of time in complex and emerging environments such as Africa (Congo, Mali, Togo, Gabon, Nigeria, Kenya, Guinea…), China and Russia and has worked several years in the United States.
Stephanie has led a variety of complex engagements for corporations and Governments such as fraud and corruption investigations, worldwide asset searches, AML projects, anti-bribery and corruption reviews and business intelligence assignments. Stephanie has assisted both audit committees, boards and executive committees on diverse corruption matters such as corruption risk assessment, evaluation of companies’ compliance after FCPA violation, investigations of corruption cases (including in relation to FCPA and UKBA) and pragmatic field assistance especially in Africa.
Prior to Control Risks, Stephanie was an Associate Managing Director for Kroll in charge of France, the Benelux, Switzerland and Africa.
Earlier Stephanie was a Merger and Acquisitions manager and senior director at Ernst & Young and Deloitte in the US and in France advising multinationals on complex transactions such as acquisitions, JV, restructuring, entries in emerging and complex markets and hostile take-over. Stephanie has experience in various sectors and mainly Energy, Retail, Automobile and Pharmaceutical. She was also in-house for two years at Boston Scientific (NYSE) as the EMEA Finance manager for the Endosurgery divisions also in charge of acquisitions and joint-ventures.
- Investigation into 3 of the most significant “fake President’s fraud” in France for French and US corporates.
- Investigation into AML activities in West Africa for various Governments. Subsequent international asset searches.
- Assessment and design of anti-bribery and corruption programs for international corporations in Oil & Gas, Mining and Pharmaceutical industries.
- Advise clients on FCPA and UK Bribery investigations and assist to respond to the Authorities.
- Complex strategic intelligence matters in various African countries related to market entries, market exit and renegotiation of concession contracts.
She graduated from a leading French business school in Paris (the E.S.C.P) and holds an MBA from Drexel University, Philadelphia. She also attended the European Program of the E.N.A (French National School of Administration).