Dr. Dora Grunwald
- Managing Director
- T: +44 20 3727 1217
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- 200 Aldersgate
- Aldersgate Street
- London, EC1A 4HD
- United Kingdom
- T: +44 20 3727 1000
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- MSc Economics (Finance), Budapest University of Economic Sciences
- PhD Economics, University of Siena, Italy
- Economic Consulting
Dr. Dora Grunwald is a Managing Director at FTI Consulting’s Economic and Financial Consulting segment and is based in London.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Dora worked at the Strategy and Economic Consulting groups of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Dora has 10 years’ experience in leading regulatory, due diligence, strategy and policy impact engagements assisting large corporations, private equity companies and government agencies. This experience includes:
- Assessment of the impact of CO2 regulation on the global competitiveness of the EU automotive industry;
- Analysis the impact of the totex cap introduced by Ofwat in its PR14 Draft Determinations on the incentives of menu regulation;
- Evaluation of the impact of the European Emission Trading System on the competitiveness of the EU economy including detailed economic modelling of several manufacturing sectors;
- Evaluation of the economic impact of a change in the EU pharmaceutical legal environment on the manufacturing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and on the wider economy of the EU;
- Commercial Due Diligence including business plan review, market assessment, competitive and operational benchmarking on over 20 deals across a wide range of sectors;
- Assessment of claims brought against two private equity companies related to over-leveraging a Greek telecom company that subsequently defaulted on its debts;
- Analysis of the impact of changes in solar power regulation on PV solar investments in Spain;
- Development of a derivative valuation model to value derivatives embedded in alumina take-off agreements.
“Regulation and competitiveness of the EU automotive industry”, FTI Consulting Report (2015)
“The impact of the European Carbon Trading Scheme on EU Competitiveness”, FTI Consulting Briefing note (2014)
“The impact of the deterioration in economic circumstances on Thames Water’s bad debt”, FTI Consulting Report (2013)
Dora holds a PhD in economics from the University of Siena (Italy) in collaboration with the University of California, Berkeley.