- Senior Managing Director
- T: +44 78 8768 0792
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- 200 Aldersgate
- Aldersgate Street
- London, EC1A 4HD
- United Kingdom
- T: +44 20 3727 1000
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- LLB (Hons), University of Bristol
- Chartered Accountant
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Corporate Finance
- Transaction Advisory
Charmaine is a Senior Managing Director in the Transaction Services practice within the Corporate Finance segment at FTI Consulting. She is based in London.
Charmaine specialises in financial due diligence on large leverage buy-outs and has supported Private Equity funds on some of Europe’s largest and most complex, multi-jurisdictional transactions.
Charmaine has led both buy and sell-side transactions and has advised several large clients and their portfolio companies including, for example, Advent International, Cinven, Goldman Sachs & Warburg Pincus. She has experience across a broad range of industries, including retail, telecoms and media, financial services, manufacturing, industrials, transport and healthcare.
Prior to joining FTI, Charmaine was a Director in KPMG’s Private Equity Transaction Services team. Charmaine began her career in KPMG in 1999 and has been a Private Equity transactions specialist for 9 years.
- Charmaine’s retail credentials include supporting Industri Kapital when they acquired Wehkamp BV in 2005. She subsequently supported another large European Private Equity house in their potential acquisition of Wehkamp when Industri Kapital exited their investment in 2012
- Charmaine supported Sun European Partners in their potential equity investment into Orizonia, the Spanish tour operator and travel agent in 2012
- Refinancing of WorldPay Limited (€800m)
- Sale of ComHem AB by Carlyle/Providence Equity (SEK 1,700m)
- Sell-side support on the sale of Ahlsell AB by Cinven/Goldman Sachs (€1,800m)
- Potential acquisition of Point International AB by a large US Private Equity fund
- Sale of Springer Science & Business Media by Cinven/Candover (€2,100m)
- Equity investment in Avolon Aerospace by Cinven/ CVC Capital Partners ($750m)
- Acquisition of Xella International GmbH by Goldman Sachs/PAI (€1,900m)
- Aborted acquisition of Informa PLC by Carlyle/ Providence Equity
- Acquisition of Craegmoor by Advent International (£300m)