- Managing Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +81 3 5369 3933
- F: +81 3 5369 3940
- Keio Shinjuku 3-chome Bldg 6F
- 3-1-24 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku
- Tokyo, 160-0022
- T: +81 3 5369 3939
- F: +81 3 5369 3940
- Global Risk & Investigations
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Fraud & Investigations
- Emerging Markets
- Bribery & Corruption Investigations & Compliance
Ben Fouracre is a Managing Director and the Japan representative of the Global Risk and Investigations practice of FTI Consulting, and is based in Tokyo.
Mr. Fouracre specializes in conducting complex investigate assignments involving fraud and corruption, business intelligence and due diligence investigations, crisis response and management, brand integrity and risk consulting services and design and implementation of global compliance programs.
With a focus on South East Asia, Mr. Fouracre has been responsible for assessing market entry strategy and risk exposure for global organizations across a range of industry sectors through the conduct of risk assessments and compliance driven programs.
Mr. Fouracre has been responsible for leading the design and implementation of compliance specific due diligence and monitoring processes, training and reporting for Japanese multinationals operating in high risk environments, and has led large-scale projects in diverse sectors from automotive to manufacturing and healthcare.
Prior to FTI Consulting, Mr. Fouracre was a senior consultant at an international consulting firm, working to establish their Asia Pacific operations, with a focus on Japan, China and India.
He was responsible for the creation and development of global programs aimed at implementation of process and behaviors tied to delivery of strategic objectives. His clients have included both government organizations and major name, culturally diverse multinationals ranging multiple industry sectors.
Mr. Fouracre has been based in Japan for over eight years.
Recent achievements include:
- Design and implementation of strategic assistance for a Japanese megabank looking at overseas expansion into South East Asian emerging markets.
- Business intelligence support for a Japanese multinational with respect to regulatory concerns for government tender bids in Myanmar, Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Market and competitor intelligence and investigative support for a Japanese FMCG company to ensure successful entry into the South East Asian market and response to counterfeit issue.
- Crisis management support for major international brand with respect to a national consumer issue in Japan.