- Senior Managing Director
- T: +34 91 360 4690
- F: +34 91 182 9377
- Paseo de Recoletos 3, 3º
- Madrid, 28004
- T: +34 91 360 4690
- F: +34 91 524 3877
- MSc Economics, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- MBA, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- Corporate Finance
- Interim Management
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
- Performance Improvement
- Private Equity Advisory
Andreas Fluhrer is a Senior Managing Director in the Corporate Finance segment at FTI Consulting and is based in Spain. Andreas has more than 15 years of restructuring experience and delivered operational and financial improvement programs throughout Europe, the US and Latin America.
Andreas has advised clients across a wide range of industries including automotive, manufacturing, real estate, retail, apparel, media and fast-moving consumer goods.
Before joining FTI Consulting, Andreas was a Senior Vice President with McKinsey’s Recovery and Transformation Practice (RTS) in Madrid. Prior to that, he was part of the European Restructuring Practice of Alvarez & Marsal. Andreas started his consulting career with Deloitte in Spain
- Acted as Deputy Interim CFO of a French pharmaceutical group with revenues of €300 million, owned by US Hedge Funds, to improve business planning, cash management and reporting; reduce cost, optimize governance policies
- Acted as Corporate Treasury Advisor to a Travel Operator with €2 billion in revenues; overseeing cash management, organizational changes
- Advised international lender group during the refinancing of a global refractory business headquartered in Germany and over 31 operations globally. Led negotiations with potential investors and “cram-down” scenarios to align dissident creditors
- Acted as CRA for Spanish PE Fund to develop operational restructuring plan of a retail business with operations in Spain and Portugal. Scope included a “bottom-up” operational turnaround plan and stakeholder
- Advised European fashion company with €800m in revenues in developing cash and cost improvement measures including optimization of, inventory reduction, control of strategic sourcing, reduction of back-office personnel
- Supported Spanish subsidiary of PE backed apparel business developing an operational turnaround plan including relocation of production capacity and quality assurance to the Far East
Andreas holds a MSc in Economics from Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona and a MBA from University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth.
A German national, Andreas is fluent in German, English and Spanish.