Due Diligence and Private Equity Advisory Services
In a complex, crowded market, private equity firms need a combination of deep experience, initiatives and ideas that can help them to create value, unlock potential and plan the next stage of a business’s growth.
Our private equity advisory specialists advise investors, funds and portfolio companies on how to make their investments work across the entire transaction life cycle.
Our services include:
- Pre-deal due diligence
- Deal structuring and execution
- Post-deal services
What makes us different
- Offer senior expert led teams with unparalleled global experience
- High level of Partner and Director focus on clients and transactions
- Unique range of capabilities, combining a variety of skills which often have to be sourced separately from Big 4 firms, PR houses and boutique consultancies
- Able to draw on an extensive network of sector experts, mainly former CEOs, COOs and CFOs who provide experience and commercial insight to our due diligence process
- High profile recurring private equity client base
- Being free of audit clients means we have no barrier / SEC type constraints, so we experience less conflicts and are able to offer a nimble response and approach more closely aligned to our clients’ needs
- Significant flexibility on fee structures (abort / success)
Find out more about our global Private Capital Advisory services.