Tax Advisory, Compliance & Reporting
With more emphasis placed by stakeholders on corporates to control and improve the manner in which they deal with their tax compliance process, businesses are continually revisiting the way in which they manage tax compliance. This ensures that tax and process risks are minimised and cost efficiencies maximised.
FTI Consulting has significant experience working with a wide range of groups, including REITS, UK-listed and unlisted property companies, and international property investors, developers and occupiers. Our tax advisory, compliance and reporting team provides high-quality, tailored, flexible and cost-effective solutions to tax advisory and compliance issues. This ranges from securing additional resources for in-house teams to assuming the entire tax function for groups or delivering outsourced tax return preparation services.
A significant amount of our senior involvement means we leverage our experience and skills to identify opportunities to maximise value and minimise tax risk.
Our team is experienced in partnering with businesses to provide a wide range of compliance and reporting services, including:
- Preparation of corporate tax, income tax, and partnership tax computations and returns
- Tax provisioning for statutory accounts purposes, preparing accounting journals, undertaking tax reconciliations and liaising with auditors
- Group reporting, including year-end/quarterly reporting and forecasting, under IFRS, U.S. GAAP and UK GAAP
- Review of tax impact and implementation of IFRS and FRS 101/102 conversions
- Deferred tax reporting and analysis for both routine reporting purposes and assessment of deferred tax impacts of specific planning and transactions
- iXBRL tagging service for financial statements in line with HMRC’s online filing criteria for corporate tax returns
- Dispute resolution with HMRC
- Senior accounting officer support
- Tax reporting improvement and consolidation modelling